DVB – T220 DRIVER

It brings a world of enhanced TV services directly to your PC, turning your computer into a home entertainment center. What our customers say about us 4. If an ETA is available it will be displayed on hover. Please enter the text in the following text field. Ask a question Compare. Good value, quality etc. Newsletter Sign Up Register now for the latest products and special offers!

Uploader: Shaktisho
Date Added: 13 July 2016
File Size: 35.41 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 78675
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Ask a question Compare. Supported by the biggest tech community forums.

DVB-T220 Car DVB-T2 Two Tuner Dual Antenna Twin Digital TV Receiver Siano Chipset High Speed

You do have to install the Videomate software if you want to use the remote control in Windows Media Center. What our customers say about us 4.

Write a review Reviews will be active after verification. You can Pay with: Star Rating 4 reviews.

Excellent prompt service, thanks. The item is out of stock and estimated to arrive on the date provided. Using a standard roof antenna I get all the Freeview channels and they look good. New item that you can order before we receive stock. To be able to use Overclockers UK in full range, we recommend activating Javascript in your browser.

INTEL PENTIUM CPU 2117U DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Items that are bought by us when a purchase is made, this generally is for highly expensive items, items with a very slow run rate or speciality items. Stock level indicator Close. The item is out of stock and estimated delivery date is not known at this time.

If an ETA is available it will be displayed on hover. Good value, quality etc.

I have been shopping with Overclockers for years, y220 professional, quick delivery service, great customer service. Excellent manual for installing the hardware, once that’s done just load up Windows 7 Media Center and scan for TV channels.

Just to clear up one point I made about this card. Please enter the text in the following text field. Its says this on the side of the box but not on here. As you change the options, the stock status will automatically update depending on your selection.

I didn’t even bother installing the Videomate software. Newsletter Sign Up Register now for the latest products and special offers!

FLATMAN TFT DISPLAY DRIVER

The Item is built to order. The included remote control works very well with Windows Media Center. It brings a world of enhanced TV services directly to your PC, turning your computer into a home entertainment center.

Directory /kworld/faq/english/DVB-T

Just make sure you have a 2-pin ATX power switch connector from case power r220 if you wish to use the Power Up from shutdown feature. Orders will be shipped on a first come first served basis.

Decent price, kept me updated with progress, well packed and they chucked in some sweeties!